Stopping carbon emissions doesn’t necessarily equate to stopping temperature rise.
A hotter planet is coming. However, whether humanity can meet the challenge is unknown.
Mass extinctions throughout geological history hold lessons for today’s climate change.
The Daily provides fresh articles Monday through Friday. Perfect with a morning cup of coffee. Feature Posts give a more in-depth read.
Related Articles on ArcheanWeb:
- Net-zero emissions – But no cooling down without Negative Emissions Technology
- The biggest carbon polluters are those who can afford it
- Cows, up to environmental mischief again
- Coastal Europe fights climate change and it is a big dam problem
- A chilly mystery in the North Atlantic
- Shale oil companies – Victims of their own success
- Underwater Rivers: A case of wet on wet